Explore the historical sights of Brisbane, Australia’s third largest city and Queensland’s capital, with its innovative and vibrant CBD with our trained tour guide. From a trendy café club culture to thriving shops and 19th century sandstone buildings. Enjoy a relaxing river cruise after a guided walk through Southbank Parklands before arriving at the world’s oldest & largest Koala Sanctuary. Get close and personal with Australia’s cutest marsupials with daily activities and shows available before returning home.
BRISBANE HIGHLIGHTS AND LONE PINE CRUISE
Explore the historical sights of Brisbane, Australia’s third largest city and Queensland’s capital.
GOLD COAST DEPARTURE
DEPART GOLD COAST HOTEL
DEPART BRISBANE HOTEL/TRANSIT CENTRE
|09:00||BRISBANE CITY SIGHTS|
ARRIVE IN SOUTHBANK, STROLL THROUGH THE SOUTHBANK PARKLANDS
RIVER CRUISE WITH COMMENTARY (from Southbank to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary)
Learn the secrets of the longest river in southeast Queensland which empties into Moreton Bay. History, convict stories, geography, lush vegetation and beautiful homes. A cosy, comfortable cruise.
ARRIVE LONE PINE KOALA SANCTUARY
Hold a koala (own cost) at the world’s oldest and largest koala sanctuary built in 1927 and showcasing about 100 Australian native animals.
DEPART LONE PINE KOALA SANCTUARY
ARRIVE MT COOT-THA LOOKOUT
Mt Coot-tha Lookout – for fabulous views of Brisbane CBD and Moreton Bay as well as a cafe and kiosk.
DEPART MT COOT-THA LOOKOUT
RETURN BRISBANE HOTEL
RETURN GOLD COAST HOTEL
|TOUR CODE||Gold Coast: HG84S / Brisbane: HB84S|
|TIME||Gold Coast: 6:50am – 6:30pm / Brisbane: 8:20am – 5:00pm|
|OPERATES||Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday / until 1/February/2021|
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars effective 1/4/2020 inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 3 to 14 years inclusive (Brisbane’s Best, Brisbane City sights morning tour, Brisbane afternoon at Lone Pine & Mt Coot-tha lookout and Theme Parks are 3 to 13 years). Infants aged under 3 are free, unless otherwise stated (Fraser Island trip full child fare).
- Cancellation Fees - Any JPT day tour cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur a 100% fee with the exception of Tangalooma Island Tours where the deadline for cancellations is 48 hours or forfeit 100%. 50% cancellation fee applies for overnight tours cancelled within 3 days of departure.
- Students and Backpackers - $5 off Full Day Tours except Theme Parks and Tangalooma Island Tours.
- Concession Fares - $5 off Full Day Tours valid for Pension, Seniors Card Holders and Backpackers.
- Credit Card Surcharges - 2%-4% card fee applicable.
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Easter long weekend, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. JPT Tour Group reserves the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation at short notice.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.
- Money Back Guarantee - for claims related directly to JPT and subject to your travel agent's policy.