Get a taste of Brisbane’s history, vibrant CBD and cafe club culture on this half day guided tour of the places and architecture that characterise the capital city of Queensland including Story Bridge and Treasury Casino. Learn about the 19th century convict past of this fast growing cosmopolitan centre set on the banks of the Brisbane River.
BRISBANE CITY SIGHTS MORNING TOUR
Take in the Brisbane City Sights on this morning tour and see why it is called the "River City".
GOLD COAST DEPARTURE
DEPART GOLD COAST HOTEL
DEPART BRISBANE HOTEL/TRANSIT CENTRE
RIVER CRUISE WITH DEVONSHIRE TEA & COMMENTARY
Learn the secrets of the longest river in southeast Queensland which empties into Moreton Bay. History, convict stories, geography, lush vegetation and beautiful homes. A cosy, comfortable cruise.
FREE TIME AT SOUTHBANK PARKLANDS
OPTIONAL: THE WHEEL OF BRISBANE
BRISBANE PASSENGERS / Finish tour (no transfer to hotel)
GOLD COAST PASSENGERS / Free time before a late afternoon return at 16:45 from Brisbane Transit Centre
OPTION: The Wheel of Brisbane
GOLD COAST PASSENGERS / Dapart Brisbane Transit centre
GOLD COAST PASSENGERS / Return Gold Coast hotel
|TOUR CODE||Gold Coast: G82S / Brisbane: B82|
|TIME||Gold Coast: 7.00am - 7.15pm / Brisbane: 7.30am - 12.15pm|
|OPERATES||Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars effective 1/4/2022 inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 3 to 14 years inclusive (Brisbane’s Best, Brisbane City sights morning tour, Brisbane afternoon at Lone Pine & Mt Coot-tha lookout and Theme Parks are 3 to 13 years). Infants aged under 3 are free, unless otherwise stated (Fraser Island trip full child fare).
- Cancellation Fees - Any JPT day tour cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur a 100% fee with the exception of Tangalooma Island Tours where the deadline for cancellations is 48 hours or forfeit 100%. 50% cancellation fee applies for overnight tours cancelled within 3 days of departure.
- Students and Backpackers - $5 off Full Day Tours except Theme Parks and Tangalooma Island Tours.
- Concession Fares - $5 off Full Day Tours valid for Pension, Seniors Card Holders and Backpackers.
- Credit Card Surcharges - 2%-4% card fee applicable.
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Easter long weekend, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. JPT Tour Group reserves the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation at short notice.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.
- Money Back Guarantee - for claims related directly to JPT and subject to your travel agent's policy.