Marvel at the annual migration each June to October of humpback whales as they journey some 16,000 kilometres from Antarctica along the east coast of Australia. These acrobats of the ocean pass by Moreton Island, often with their newborn calves, creating one of the greatest spectacles of the sea. Your Whale Watch crew will explain the habits and characteristics of migrating whales and serve a light, delicious lunch on board.
TANGALOOMA WHALE WATCHING TOURS
•Classic Whale Watching Day Cruise
•Dolphin Viewing Day Cruise with Whale Watching
•Premium Dolphin Feeding Day Cruise with Whale Watching
GOLD COAST DEPARTURE
• Classic Whale Watching Day Cruise (Gold Coast: HG51 / Brisbane: HB51)
• Dolphin Viewing Day Cruise with Whale Watching (Gold Coast: HG71 / Brisbane: HB71)
• Premium Dolphin Feeding Day Cruise with Whale Watching (Gold Coast: HG91 / Brisbane: HB91)
• Classic Whale Watching Day Cruise (Gold Coast: 7.30am - 6.30pm / Brisbane: 8.45am - 5.45pm)
• Dolphin Viewing Day Cruise with Whale Watching (Gold Coast: 7.30am - 9.30pm / Brisbane: 8.45am - 8.30pm)
• Premium Dolphin Feeding Day Cruise with Whale Watching (Gold Coast: 7.30am - 9.30pm / Brisbane: 8.45am - 8.30pm)
• Daily (16 JUN to 30 SEP ONLY)
|CENTRAL MEETING POINT||Gold Coast: Novotel Surfers Paradise (Ex Hotel Grand Chancellor)
Brisbane: Brisbane Transit Centre Roma Street
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 3 to 14 years inclusive. Infants aged under 3 are free, unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation Fees - Any tour cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur 100% fee.
- Concession Fares - $5 off Full Day Tours valid for Pension, Seniors Card Holders and Backpackers.Students and Backpackers - $5 off Full Day Tours except theme parks and Tangalooma Island Tours.
- Credit Card Surcharges - 2%-4% card fee applicable.
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Good Friday, Easter Monday, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. The JPT Tour Group retains the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation. At times it may be necessary to provide alternative transport.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.
- Money Back Guarantee - for claims related directly to JPT and subject to your travel agent’s policy.